VPS Hosting has come forward as the common choice for all the small and medium scale enterprises. It is considered not only cost-effective but even the feature-rich solution for all the people. It is for this reason people find it more attractive when compared to the dedicated servers as well as the Shared Hosting solution. It is available in two forms, which are known as Windows VPS and Linux VPS. Windows VPS, which is even known as Cheap VPS because of the cheap cost. It is more popular as it is compatible with almost all the software and programs. It is known to serve varied purposes as per the requirement of the businesses. It comes with user-friendly behavior for the entire user as it is based on the Graphical User Interface and not on the text commands.
VPS Hosting allows the businesses as well as the individual to make use of a variety of services. It is created by making use of Virtuozzo, which is a basis of virtualization. It helps in creating the multiple numbers of virtual servers on a single physical server that behave as an individual one and have their own identity. This makes the Virtual server act as the dedicated server. Now, it comes forward with a lot of advantages which includes,
- One does not need to maintain any separate server. The hosting provider is held liable for such services without any cost.
- One can easily host multiple numbers of accounts on the same server. This means one can host multiple websites under one Virtual server.
- One does not suffer due to the bad neighbor effect, even sharing the same physical server.
- The server gets regularly updated by the hosting provider.
- One enjoys the control over the server, along with the root access to it.
- One gets more number of resources available in the case of VPS. These resources can be increased as well as decreased as per the requirement.
- One who plans to set up their own hosting company can even fetch the advantage of Cheap VPS hosting known as Reseller VPS Hosting.
- Customization of the server is even possible in the case of the Windows VPS or Cheap VPS.
Moreover, there is even another form of the virtual server hosting available called as Virtual Dedicated Server Hosting (VDS), which is quite similar to the VPS hosting. There is only a difference between them, which is of the administrative layer. In the VPS hosting, the data is put on the VM, which is well partitioned from each other. However, in the VDS Hosting, there is an administrative layer that is present above the VMs and named as the Hypervisor. This Hypervisor layer is known to manage the overall server and its resources.
You can check in https://www.vpsmalaysia.com.my/ to fetch hosting and server facilities!