The only problem is you don’t want to look creepy by peeking into someone else’s Instagram Story.
With a third-party website, dumpor.io, it is possible to read another person’s Instagram Stories without having your name appear on their list of persons who have done so.
Instagram’s Story feature is both a godsend and a curse for the dating game, as anybody who hasn’t been in a long-term relationship knows. On the other hand, it’s a low-risk approach to get started flirting (and you can even take use of the ‘Close Friends’ function).
Breaking up with someone, on the other hand, is a living nightmare. Their profile is at the top of your Instagram feed, practically taunting you to check it and see what they’re up to without you around to join in on the fun. Because of this, that individual will be able to see that you’ve taken the time to read their narrative.
Without Others Knowing, Using Third-Party Tools to View Stories Online
There are a number of applications that allow users to access Instagram Stories without having an account or being monitored. Keep in mind that not all of these tools are as effective as they claim to be.. This approach has the advantage of being 100% free. There is no need to establish an account or install any software to use this service.
Anonymously With the help of the website Insta-Stories
After opening your browser, go to the Insta-Stories website. Instagram stories may be viewed privately via a third-party application or service. This utility is available for free. In addition, there is no need to register or log in.
The username of the account you want to see is all you need to do once you’re on the site. Either include or omit the @ handle from the username. You may simply copy and paste the whole profile URL from your clipboard into the URL field. Ultimately, you have the power to make your own decisions. Account profiles should be revealed to you instantly if you’ve entered the username properly insta story anonymous.
- To read the storey, just touch on the profile picture, just as you would in the Instagram app. A coloured ring around the profile picture indicates that a storey is available for viewing.
- Enter the username of your desired account after you’ve arrived at the site. When creating a username, you have the option of including or omitting a @ symbol in the username.
- Once you’ve done that, a list of potential matches should appear. Select the profile you’d like to see by clicking on it.
- You can’t see articles by clicking on the profile picture once you’re there. Find and click the “Show @Username Stories” button in the upper right corner of the page. It should be positioned immediately next to the profile information area of the app.
- That button will bring up a list of all the tales you can read. You may just click on the article you wish to read, and it will appear on your screen right away.
- To go on to the next tale, just click “X” at the bottom of the storey viewer.